At MatterFix, we buy all models of Matterport cameras and we will pay for shipping the camera to us. We can purchase working or non-working cameras. The price we can pay depends on the model of the camera and its condition. So if you have any extra or old cameras laying around, send them to us and get some $$$.
How the process works
- If you’re ok with the current pricing as below and your camera is in good to excellent condition, fill out this form and we will send you a prepaid shipping label.
- If your camera needs repairs, we’ll need to give you a custom quote for purchasing it. Please fill out this form to get an exact quote from us.
- After you receive the prepaid UPS shipping label, pack your camera up and place the label on the box or case you’ve packed it in and drop it off at any UPS store or UPS drop off location
- Once we receive your camera, we’ll confirm its condition and pay you, usually the next day. We pay via Venmo, Zelle or company check. If your camera is not in the condition represented to us, we’ll contact you to see if we can reach agreement on a mutually acceptable price. If we cannot agree on a price, we will ship your camera back to you, at our expense.
Current buyback prices for good to excellent condition (with charger)
- Pro3 MC300 - $4000
- Pro2 MC250 - Contact Us
- Pro2 Lite MC250L - Contact Us
- Pro1 MC200 - $200
Packing your camera for shipment
When packing your camera for shipment, we recommend using the box that Matterport provides when you purchase the camera (the one with their logo on it and custom cut foam inserts to protect the camera). Otherwise, wrap in bubble wrap approx 1 inch in thickness and place in a sturdy cardboard box.